Friday, July 23, 2010

Guilty as Charged... Mommy's Weekend Away!


Of course, I'm already guilty of not keeping my promise... 3 weeks and no updates... Life, as usual, has been "happening" so I'll try and take some time now for updates, albeit, they will be SHORT!

Mommy's Weekend Away with College Friends

Since graduating from Young Harris College in 2001, my best friends and I have seen each other marry, not marry, have children, decide not to have children, go to graduate schools, go straight to working, moving to new states, and moving back to our home towns. Needless to say, "life" has kept us ALL so very busy, BUT... we finally all got back together (except for our Amanda, aka "Spank"). Tiffany, the brainiac of the group (she's a P.A.), graciously hosted us in her home in Cleveland, TN. We spent the weekend laughing, eating, shopping, dancing, and remembering the "good ol days" back when we all played college softball at YHC and for some of us, West GA. Of course, we were having so much fun taht some of us forgot to take ANY pictures at all!! But I did manage to snap a few as we were getting ready for dinner on Saturday night.. with only a very few exceptions of friends that I didn't meet in college, these truly are the very best friends a girl can have...






No comments:

Post a Comment