Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's almost mid-July?!! Already?!!

Yes, I can admit it. I've failed in my attempt and broken my word. It's been almost three weeks since the last post... BUT... I'm using my "Get Out of Jail Free" card and letting Tucker's illness be my excuse (will explain later). So what has been going on with Team Consuegra lately? Here's a quick run-down and I'll make sure that each event has it's own posting.. eventually ;-)

1) Mommy's Weekend Out with College Friends
2) Tucker's Illness
3) Dream Day at Turner Field with the Braves
4) July 4th Holiday
5) Campaign Update
6) Vacation Bible School at Shiloh (maybe I should have listed that first...)

So.. in the next few days, look for these posts... but for now, enjoy a sweet look at my "Sugie Plum" (as Tucker calls her) and of my Big Boy. Yep, I'm so blessed..



No comments:

Post a Comment